The beginning of a new era, Blockchain !
It all started with Bitcoin in the year 2008. A person (or a group of persons) with the name 'Satoshi Nakamoto' released a research white paper 'Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System'. In this paper it is mentioned '... A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution...' After the super success of Bitcoin & other crypto currencies, people and companies have realized the value of Blockchain technology powering these crypto currencies.
Starting with Banking and Financial sectors, it has been identified that Blockchain has the ability to solve many pressing problems of other industries like Government, Supply chain, Real estate, Medical & Healthcare, Education, IOT, Cyber security, Transportation, etc.,
Rishva Technologies believes Blockchain can be revolutionary and game changing technology. Blockchain at Rishva Technologies begins at Training leading all the way up to building some useful projects/products.
Blockchain has stormed the IT industry and it has become mainstream!
To put it simply Blockchain is a public register in which transactions are stored in a secure, verifiable and permanent way. This data gets stored inside cryptographic blocks, connected in a hierarchical manner to each other. Let's understand the important features of Blockchain.
- Distributed the fundamental concept of Blockchain is it is decentralized and distributed across the network. No one person / authority has control of this Blockchain system.
- Secure the Blockchain database has bullet proof security mechanism in that all the transactions are validated and stored using advanced cryptographic hashing mechanism.
- Timestamp all the new blocks created will be timestamped to maintain uniqueness in the system and also to set the difficulty level.
- Immutability and Incorruptible It is nearly impossible to corrupt the Blockchain system. They are irreversible in nature. There is no update concept in Blockchain. If anyone attempts to update the existing transaction, they have to update all the previous blocks also since all the blocks are connected together using secure hashing system.
- Trustless Blockchain is an open system with same copy available all nodes. The trust required to do a transaction is minimized to a large extent, with trust being shared across all nodes.
- Consensus This is one key element of Blockchain. Using this concept transaction will be completed and added to the Blockchain only if all or majority of the network agree to that transaction's validity and correctness. This helps to maintain single source of truth of the Blockchain system.
Blockchain Services at Rishva Technologies
Get ready for Blockchain revolution! Rishva Technologies has comprehensive training programs both for Students (at Engineering colleges) and experienced IT professionals who are interested in learning Blockchain.
You can learn and become an expert in various aspects of Blockchain technology. We'll teach about its history, evolution, structure, architecture, merits, networks, design & development.
Below is a high level overview of the training :-
- Blockchain history
- Cryptocurrency & Bitcoin
- Architecture, Types, Features
- Platforms, Use cases
- Current trend and future expectation
Blockchain may not be the right fit for all kinds of applications. As part of Blockchain Consultancy, Rishva Technologies thoroughly understands and analyses the business nature of the client. Then we will rightly advise whether Blockchain's potential can be used to make a positive difference in the client's business.
Rishva Technologies builds custom blockchain solutions for wide range of industries & applications, from design, development to integration. Our fantastic Blockchain professionals works efficiently to provide you with a matured and robust product.
We can help you unlock the potential of Blockchain by developing a POC. A rapid prototype designed and developed by Rishva Technologies can validate Blockchain for your business needs. After ensuring suitability of Blockchain, client can opt for a full scale Blockchain solution.